Friday, August 22, 2008

my first post


Hey Guys and Gals,
This is my first post on my blog..... i hope to make lots og new friends!!!
~Paige

4 person(s) said something about this:

Stephanie Lane said...

Hey Paige!!! I already love you lol When you said i was cute and that you mere mexican i was like OMG!!!!!!!Lol hahaha Are you coming for No Limits???

Courtney said...

Hey Paige long time no talk i wish we could see more of eachother!! love ya like a fat kid loves cake!!

Sarah Ladd said...

HEY!! It's my best friend(other then Courkney)/twin!! =D

Stephanie Lane said...

PAIGEY!!!!!!!! i miss u too!!!!! Are u coming to No Limits? Or do u still not know??? I want u to so bad! Bekahs always like she is so cool and im all AHHHH i want to add another friend to my friends list lol you already are on it though!!!! I want to go to Germany but my family is paying for my sisters wedding right now and its just a lil expesive lol :( But i will have to wait until no limits to meet u!!! im speaking in faith cause i want u to go!!!!!!!!! Miss you and love you mucho!
Love Always,
Your lil mexican sis :)
Stephers :)